Well, you would think when you have two different Internet services, you would have (hopefully) at least one working at all times. Such is NOT the case. We had a power outage down here that evidently fried something at the phone company, that in turn took out both Internet providers! I guess it still beats putting messages in a bottle and chucking them into the sea! We did manage to get back up and running earlier today, so it has been catch up time for school work.
The Internet outage came just as I was posting my quiz answers the other night. Thankfully the understanding professor reset everything and I was able to take the test again today.
On another note, there has been significant headway on the funding for the wind power project. I wish I could say that I had something to do with it, but I didn't. There is (supposedly) grant money from the government and a third world economic development bank that is interested in funding it. So, we press on with the particulars of the equipment, etc.